Selling your home should not be a stressful ordeal. Making the smart move of choosing a REALTOR is your first step to ensuring that your investment in your home pays off. My services and experience allow you to focus on your move while I manage your home sale from the initial consultation to the closing deal, and beyond. I pride myself on repeat business and hope you'll come to understand why.
What we will do for you
- Recent Home Sales
- Getting the highest price
- Closing Costs
As your agents, we will:
- Complete a comparative market analysis that will compare your home's value to that of your neighbors.
- Compile a comprehensive plan detailing all the efforts I will employ to sell your home, including Internet and local media.
- Present your home to as many qualified buyers as possible getting your home maximum exposure.
- Help you stage your home and generate curb appeal to ensure you get the highest price.
- Assist with obtaining offers and help you in negotiating the best deal as smoothly as possible.
- Help you find your next home and answer all of your questions about the local market area.
Recent Home Sales
What are homes selling for on your street? I'm happy to compile a comparative market analysis that will provide you with that information.
Getting the Highest Price for Your Home
Curb appeal is key and could make a difference whether people stop and take a flyer, or drive right by. Please ask me for tips to increase the curb appeal of your home. Staging your home is important. Many buyers will stay in your home longer if it's staged appropriately. We need to present your home in the most effective manner possible.
Closing Costs that you should expect:
- Title Insurance Fees. Fee will depend on the sales price of the home.
- Broker's Commission is a full-service fee and will vary anywhere between 5% to 7%.
- Local property tax and capital gains tax (if applicable) are the charges that you'll pay for the privilege of selling your home. Credit to the buyer of unpaid real estate taxes for the prior or current year are variable and depend on when you close and when your taxes are due.
- FHA fees and costs. There are some costs that FHA requires the seller to pay for the buyer.